EXHIBITIONS & PROJECTS
- London May Design Series: KULA was nominated one of the most interesting design on Stockholm Furniture Fair 2013 and presented with Nordic design.
- Stockholm Furniture Fair 2013: KULA was presented with Icelandic design.
- Netagerdin Reykjavik, work and shop: founder and operator.
- Community Collage of Mosfellsbaer: First award for art decoration.
- Member of the Board of The Icelandic Textile Guild.
- Women Entrepreneur Fund, grant for making a business plan.
- Frankfurt book fair: KULA presented with Icelandic design.
- DesignMatch: Contract with the Danish design company Normann-Copenhagen, two products of the KULA collection; Trivet and Hook.
- Exhibitions: Culture House Reykjavik / Gallery Saevar Karl Reykjavik / National Museum of Iceland / +10 Borgarhofdi / Norsu Gallery Helsinki.
- Co-Exhibition: Thverskurdur, Gerdarsafn Kopavogur: Curator and exhibitor / Gallery Saevar Karl Reykjavik.
- Private Exhibition: Gallery Saevar Karl Reykjavik.
- Co-Exhibition and talk about own work: Changing Fibers, Boras, Sweden.
- Exhibition: Hot Ice Gallery, Amsterdam.
- Design seminar at Konstfack, University Collage of Arts, Crafts and Design.
- 1996 – 1999 Iceland Academy of the Arts, BA Textiles.
- 1992 – 1996 Community College of Breidholt, Art department.
- The Icelandic Textile Guild
- The Association of Icelandic Visual Artists SIM